Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Happy Turkey Day to EVERYONE!!!


The holidays have finally arrived and are in full force! I love this time of year that we are able to spend time with our families and of course BLACK FRIDAY!  We have a little tradition of going to fashion place mall at midnight and watching all the crazy people run around and wait in line for hours for good deals. My most favorite part is going and getting a pretzel at pretzel maker! Needless to say its a cheap trip to the mall and very entertaining!
I am thankful for so many things in my life including my awesome husband josh, my parents, siblings, all of my extended family including josh's family and friends. Without all of you i wouldn't be who i am today (which is kinda scary :)) We are so excited to ring in the holidays with our families and catch up. With that said we are even more excited for the New Year and what it has in store for us! 2012 will be here before we know it and we are READY!!! 


Happy Turkey Day,  eat lots of turkey, and good luck to those of you who are going to face all the crazy people out there shopping tonight!

1 comment:

Jessica&Cameron said...

wahoo!! thanks for the update!! I am going shopping too!